COVID-19 vaccination program organizing and partner engagement framework
To operationalize the vaccination program, Public Health Sudbury & Districts has implemented internal and external structures (see Figure) and will adjust as circumstances necessitate.
The Command Table is led by Public Health Sudbury & Districts and ensures oversight of the entire COVID-19 vaccination program.
Links will open PDFs (file sizes are less than 350 KB).
COVID-19 Vaccination Program Organizing and Partner Engagement Framework
Vaccine Advisory Task Force
Vaccine Sequencing Strategy Collaborative
Vaccine Implementation Committees
- Chapleau terms of reference (PDF, 302 KB) and membership list (PDF, 115 KB)
- Greater Sudbury terms of reference (PDF, 288 KB) and membership list (PDF, 73 KB)
- Lacloche Foothills terms of reference (PDF, 306 KB) membership list (PDF, 125 KB)
- Manitoulin terms of reference (PDF, 305 KB) and membership list (PDF, 131 KB)
- Sudbury East terms of reference (PDF, 307 KB) and membership list (PDF, 117 KB)
Vaccine Primary Care Committee
Vaccine Other Provider Committee
Other committees may need to be established to ensure coordination of the work of other providers if not well captured in other structures.
This item was last modified on February 9, 2021