Sexual Health Clinic
Access to services during COVID-19
Clients are asked to check our Public Health services page for an up-to-date listing of program service status.
Who works at the clinic?
- public health nurses
- nurse practitioners (by appointment)
- physicians (by appointment)
What services are offered?
- sexual health information
- testing and free treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- anonymous HIV testing
- emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- low-cost birth control
- pregnancy testing and options counselling
- free condoms
- sexual health information and counselling by telephone
- harm reduction services
- learn more about The Point: a program that offers harm reduction supplies and services to people who use drugs.
- free hepatitis A and B immunization (for those who qualify)
- presentations by request to high-risk groups
Visiting the clinic (Greater Sudbury)
The Sexual Health Clinic is located in the Rainbow Centre at 10 Elm Street, Unit 130. Free parking is available with a validated ticket from our office.
Please call 705.522.9200 to schedule an appointment
Sexual Health Clinics in surrounding areas
Additional Sexual Health Clinics are run at our offices throughout our service area. Please call your preferred location to schedule an appointment.
- Chapleau – 100 Pine Street East, call 705.860.9200
- Espanola – 800 Centre Street, Unit 100C, call 705.222.9202
- Manitoulin Island – 6163 Highway 542, call 705.370.9200
This item was last modified on April 16, 2020