- Staff directory
- Offices – Public Health Sudbury & Districts (Chapleau, Espanola, Manitoulin Island, Sudbury East, Greater Sudbury)
- Contact us via email
- Media inquiries related to public health issues
- Purchasing information for suppliers and vendors
- Public health emergencies (after hours, public holidays)
- How did we do? (questionnaire)
Hours of operation
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Offices outside of Greater Sudbury are closed from noon to 1:15 p.m. The main office and the Rainbow Centre location are open over the lunch hour.
- Please note:
- Vaccinations are not offered over the lunch hour at our office sites (noon to 1 p.m.).
- Appointments for vaccinations are not available after 3:45 p.m.
- Closures: see the list below for public holiday closures.
Office locations map (Google maps)
Scent-free environment: Our locations are scent-free. Please do not use scented products if you will be in our office locations. Thank you
1300 Paris Street
Sudbury, ON P3E 3A3
Rainbow Centre site
10 Elm Street, Unit 130
Sudbury, ON P3C 5N3
Specialized services only: sexual health services, Growing Family Health Clinic, immunizations
101 Pine Street East
Chapleau, ON P0M 1K0
800 Centre Street
Unit 100 C
Espanola, ON P5E 1J3
Manitoulin Island office
6163 Highway 542
Mindemoya, ON P0P 1S0
Sudbury East office
1 King Street
St. Charles, ON P0M 2W0
Val Caron site
1679 Main Street
Val Caron, ON P3N 1R8
Telephone: 705.522.9200, ext. 342 to make an appointment
Specialized services only: breastfeeding clinic services, by appointment only
Public health emergencies
For public health emergencies that require an immediate response after hours or on public holiday closures, please call 705.688.4366.
Closures (public holidays)
- New Year’s Day (January)
- Family Day (February)
- Good Friday (April)
- Easter Monday (April)
- Victoria Day (May)
- Canada Day (July)
- Civic Holiday (August)
- Labour Day (September)
- Thanksgiving (October)
- Remembrance Day (November)
- Christmas Day (December)
- Boxing Day (December)
Public Health Sudbury & Districts is committed to providing quality programs and services to the public. If you would like to provide feedback, please take a few minutes to complete this survey (via Survey Monkey). Your feedback is valuable.
Link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.ca/r/2019ClientSatisfaction
We welcome your questions and comments. We can only respond to general information requests from residents of the Sudbury and Manitoulin districts. Do not submit personal health information. Our aim is to respond to your general questions within 2 business days. See our Frequently Asked Questions section for additional information.
This item was last modified on January 22, 2019