What do I do before, during, and after a flood?
Every year, localized flooding from meltwater and precipitation is a potential risk for homes in our area.
To protect your family’s health and safety, our website is filled with information to help you. Here are some links to get you started.
- Learn about making an emergency plan and 72-hour emergency kit for your household
- Learn what to do before and during a flood
- Stay informed about flooding in your area and other flood messages (Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry)
Take safety and precautionary measures
- Learn about cleaning up after a flood
- Learn what to do if the power goes out
- Learn about sewage systems and flooding and what to do during and after a flood
- Learn about wells and flooding and what to do during and after a flood
If you require further assistance, please call 705.522.9200, toll-free 1.866.522.9200, ext. 464.