Clinics, Classes & Events
Your feedback is valuable and will help us improve services. If you would like to provide feedback, please take a few minutes to complete this survey (via Survey Monkey).
Access to services during the COVID-19 pandemic
If you are visiting our office locations for clinical services, you will need to wear a mask. Certain exceptions may apply (for example, based on age or medical circumstances). This requirement provides additional protection as distancing is not always guaranteed. To learn more about our services and some of the changes in place due to COVID-19, please check our Public Health services page.
List of clinics, classes, and events
- Calendar view with upcoming clinics, classes, and events
- note: some clinics offer regular hours or their listings do not appear in the calendar. If you don’t find what you are looking for in the calendar, please see the full listing below of clinics, classes, and events for complete details about each.
- Allyship training – Module and Experiential Workshop
- Breastfeeding clinic
- Car seat inspection
- COVID-19 vaccination clinic
- Dental screening clinic
- Family health clinic
- Food handler training and certification classes
- Greater Sudbury Summit on Toxic Drugs
- Immunization (vaccination) clinic
- Parenting classes
- Prenatal classes
- Sexual health clinic
- The Good Food Market
- The Point (harm reduction supplies and services)
- Travel immunization
This item was last modified on January 31, 2024