Immunization records and reporting (Immunization Connect Ontario)

Children require certain vaccinations to attend school or child care and early years centres, or they require a valid exemption. Parents and guardians must keep their child’s record up-to-date with Public Health Sudbury & Districts.

Adults are also encouraged to report their vaccinations to Public Health Sudbury & Districts. Adults may require their immunization records for college/university training, future employment and international travel.

Your options to report vaccinations are listed below. Please read the terms of use.

Options to update your vaccination record:

  1. Online reporting:
  2. Bring a copy of the vaccination record to any Public Health Sudbury & Districts office during regular business hours.
  3. Call Public Health Sudbury & Districts at 705.522.9200, ext. 458 (toll-free 1.866.522.9200).
  4. Fax a copy of the vaccination record to 705.677.9616 (confidential fax).
  5. Mail a copy of the vaccination record to:

Public Health Sudbury & Districts
Attention: Health Protection Division
1300 Paris Street
Sudbury, ON  P3E 3A3

Vaccination exemptions

If your child requires an exemption from vaccination for medical, religious, or conscientious reasons, you must submit one of the following forms, which are available online at (Government of Ontario):

Statement of Medical Exemption
Statement of Conscience or Religious Belief
Topics covered include:

Terms of use

Before reporting vaccinations to Public Health Sudbury & Districts, please read this information.

All of the information you submit is confidential and stored on a secure provincial immunization database (Ontario). It is important for everyone to keep track of their personal immunization record.

Public Health Sudbury & Districts is required to maintain and review immunization records for every child (ages 0-17) who attend a school or licensed child care and early years centre within Greater Sudbury and the districts of Sudbury and Manitoulin.

The information on children is collected, used and/or disclosed by Public Health Sudbury & Districts within the authority of the Immunization of School Pupils Act, the Health Promotion and Protection Act, and the Child Care Early Years Act, to:

Adults have the option to report their immunization information to Public Health Sudbury & Districts but are not required to do so. Reporting immunizations using Immunization Connect Ontario (ICON) provides a convenient way for adults to access their digital yellow card.

If you have any questions about your privacy or our collection and disclosure of this information, please call our office at 705.522.9200, ext. 458 (toll-free 1.866.522.9200).

This item was last modified on January 7, 2020