Online sale of office furniture items
Date(s) - 14/11/2023 - 24/11/2023
3:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Public Health Sudbury & Districts is hosting an online sale of some excess office furniture items. Please visit https://auctria.events/phsd-furniture-clearance to see the items available to purchase! The online sale will begin on Tuesday, November 14, 2023, at 3 p.m. and end on Friday, November 24, 2023, at 2 p.m.
How to register an account and get started:
To purchase, if you do not already have an Auctria account, please follow the registration process:
- Go to this website: https://auctria.events/phsd-furniture-clearance
- An account is required to be able to purchase items. Click on the Register button near the bottom of the page to create an account and get started.
- Once your account has been created, you should receive an email shortly after. Click on Confirm Your Email Address when you receive it.
Please note, items purchased must be picked up on the dates listed below:
- Items purchased from Edmund – Tuesday, November 28, 2023 – Friday, December 1, 2023
- Items purchased from Southridge – Tuesday, December 5, 2023 – Friday, December 8, 2023
- Items purchased from Paris – Tuesday, January 9, 2024 – Friday, January 12, 2024
Payments can be made via cash, credit card or debit card in person at our 1300 Paris Street Office, or via credit card by calling 705.522.9200 and selecting option 0. Pick up appointments will be scheduled at time of payment.
If you have any questions, please direct them to INT_CS_Admin@phsd.ca.
This item was last modified on November 14, 2023