Inspection results available online. Check Before You Go!
The Check Before You Go! program provides consumers with online access to food premises inspection results, complaints, convictions, and orders across Public Health Sudbury & Districts’ service area.
What is available to consumers?
- Access to reports of all routine compliance inspections, follow-up inspections and complaint inspections completed at food premises. These inspection reports identify outstanding infractions and any infractions corrected at the time of the inspection. Once posted online, the reports remain online for 24 months.
- A list of the facilities convicted of offences or that have been issued a summons to attend court.
- A list of facilities that have been issued an order by a public health inspector.
- A convenient mapping feature and easy-to-use search function.
- Owners and operators are unable to opt out of having their reports posted on the disclosure website.
Contact your public health inspector for more information at 705.522.9200, ext. 464 (toll-free 1.866.522.9200).
This item was last modified on July 23, 2018