Chapleau office immunization clinic
Date(s) - 09/10/2020 - 31/12/2020
During normal business hours
To learn more about our services and some of the changes in place due to COVID-19, please check our Public Health services page.
The following services are offered.
Tuberculin (TB) skin test
We offer appointments for TB skin tests on Wednesday. You must come back to the Health Unit 48 hours (2 days) later to get the test read. The cost of administering this test is $25-40.
- routine immunization
- seasonal influenza immunization
- travel immunization
*Yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis and Dukoral vaccines are not offered.
This immunization clinic operates on Wednesdays during normal business hours.
Request an appointment
Things to bring to your appointment and to keep in mind
- Bring your immunization record.
- Wear appropriate clothing (short-sleeve shirt).
- Have something to eat before your appointment.
- We will ask you to wait 15 minutes after being vaccinated.
This item was last modified on February 1, 2021